The Wishon 929HS Fairway Woods
are designed for a wide range of players because of the ease to get the ball up to fly off even from thin fairway lies. The Shallow Face, High COR Face Design for Distance with Ease of Playability, New Soft Stainless Hosel Allows Custom Lie and Face Angle Fitting makes the 929HS Fairway Wood a true performer.
* 304 Stainless Steel Hosel is separately welded to the body to enable ease in bending for a wide range of custom lie and face angle bending (+/-4*).
* 31mm Shallow Face Height is ideal for golfers who play off firm, short grass fairways orfor golfers who need more confidence getting the ball well up to fly.
* HS 350 High Strength Steel Thin Face allows for a high COR for increased ball speed and superb off center hit performance.
* Reduced Face-to-Back Sole Width reduces the sole to ground contact for more consistent contact with the ball, even from the rough.
* Available in RH in #2 (12°), #3 (14°), #4 (16.5°), #5 (18°), and #7 (21.5°). The 929HS are in development in LH for 2012.
Tom Wishon Golf Technology is the leader in professional custom clubfitting design, research and technology.
Our original, high performance designs are available only custom fit to each individual golfer, through professional custom clubmakers world wide.
Custom fitting is for ALL golfers - in truth, the higher your handicap, the more custom fitting can improve your play and lower your score. Don't be fooled by the marketing of the big golf companies into believing that the best clubs are bought standard off the rack through pro shops and retail golf stores.
Custom clubfitting is the only way any golfer should ever consider buying their next set of golf clubs. We welcome you to discover why Wishon Golf is the leader in professional custom clubfitting design.
Tom Wishon Golf Technology - Only Custom for You and Your Swing, Never Standard
Tom Wishon Golf Technology
695 County Road 233 • Durango, Colorado • USA
Orders: 1.800.470.0072 (US and Canada)
Customer Service: 1.800.480.0017 (US and Canada)