Glove It, LLC Debuts New 2013 Collections At PGA Show In Las Vegas
Tempe, Ariz., August 13, 2012 Glove It will unveil their sporty, chic golf accessories next week at the PGA Fall show in Las Vegas.
"The PGA Fall Expo comes at a key buying time for both our west coast and International customers to showcase our new line," said Karen Lovcik, CEO, Glove It. "We are excited to introduce our new collections for those who embrace the true golf lifestyle... looking stylish on the course and appreciating quality."
Glove It, located in booth 516 in the Venetian Resort & Convention Center, will be featuring nine new patterns which include:
• Pink Link - a preppy pink and white link print.
• Jazzed - fun and vibrant zig zag print mixes orange, blue, yellow and red.
• Nantucket - Sophisticated navy print and tan trim, that fits in perfectly at the country club.
• Versailles - cream and bronze, mix with the zebra and damask print.
• Capri - vibrant green, pink, blue, and white abstract floral mixed with stripes.
• Lime Tile - bright greens, with deep greys, and black tiled print.
• 19th Hole - ignited by Bloom Designs. This conversational print revs up the bond between golf and the 19th hole.
The Glove It Signature collection premiers two prints:
• Retro - fashion forward, upscale collection with black and white geo print with white patent.
• Metropolitan - Sophisticated mix of cream quilting and embossed snake print with espresso trim.
New products to the Glove It line up include a combo carry-all tee bag/cross body bag, coordinating socks, the Woozie® wine insulator cover, headband, mid-size tote bag, and a shimmering solid grouping of gloves and coil bling visors.
About Glove It
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, Glove It is the leading manufacturer for women's fashion golf accessories. Its collections include quality Cabretta leather golf gloves, headwear, accessory bags, club covers, shoe bags and golf bags. Glove It is a sponsor of the Executive Women's Golf League (EWGA), Women on Course and Ladies Links For Golf. For information on Glove It call 866-968-2021 or log onto www.gloveit.com