Monarch Beach Golf Links Unveils Enhanced Crown Club Loyalty Program And New Stand Up Paddle Board Marketing Program
DANA POINT, Calif. - Monarch Beach Golf Links recently unveiled a new marketing program tying in two popular Southern California sports: golf and stand up paddleboarding. The club recently launched a new loyalty program called the Crown Club, where Southern California golfers receive preferred rates and benefits at Monarch Beach. On sale now for just $149 for Southern California residents ($349 for non-residents), Crown Club members can tee it up at Monarch Beach Golf Links for preferred cardmember rates year round. Additionally up to three guests receive Monarch Beach's Crown Club rates when playing with Crown Club members and the cardmember receives a number of other cardmember benefits.
To provide additional excitement to the program, Monarch Beach Golf Links partnered with Paddle Surf Warehouse.com to give away a stand up paddle board valued at over $1500. The paddle board is on display in the golf shop and will be given away to one lucky Crown Club member drawn at random on November 1, 2012.
"The Crown Club program offers tremendous benefits and advantages for frequent players looking to make Monarch Beach their home course." stated Eric Lohman, General Manager at Monarch Beach Golf Links. "Additionally the stand up paddleboard has created additional excitement in the golf operation. We have the paddle board displayed in the golf shop, we merchandise around it, and it truly has helped us perpetuate the surf and beach culture that Monarch Beach is known for and really Southern California in general," added Lohman.
Crown Club Benefits:
• Crown Club Cardmember rates for you and up to three guests each round of golf you play! Crown Club rates range from $70 - $95 depending on day of the week and time of day (regular rates range from $135-$195) Reservations may be made 5 days in advance (6 days in advance when booked online)
• Early Twilight Rates - receive Twilight Rates earlier than non-Cardmembers
• Complimentary Logo Cap ($25 retail value)
• $25 Replay Rate (Space available basis, same day, walk-in only)
• Complimentary golf on your Birthday! (must show valid ID and be accompanied by a paying guest)
• 20% off regularly priced apparel items and 10% off regularly priced non-apparel items in the Monarch Beach Golf Shop
• Preferred traveling benefits, with reduced rates at other participating OB Sports-managed courses - visit obsports.com/travel
• Automatic enrollment in Bonus Points Program - every dollar spent on your green fee is a point towards a FREE round - for more information visit obsports.com/bonus
• Valid through 3/31/2013. On sale now for just All for just $149* Southern California residents only. Price for non-Southern California residents is $349. Call 949.240.8247 or purchase on-line at www.monarchbeachgolf.com
For more information on Monarch Beach Golf Links, their Crown Club program or the Stand Up Paddle Board offering, call 949-240-8247 or visit www.monarchbeachgolf.com
About Monarch Beach Golf Links
Designed by leading golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr., and opened in 1983, the 18-hole Par-70 Monarch Beach course is a golfer's paradise. Featuring two oceanfront holes, ocean views from several others, play adjacent to "Salt Creek" and four shimmering water features, which come into play on eight other holes. Currently ranked by Golf Digest, "Best Places To Play" with 4.5 Stars (out of 5) and recognized as one of Golf Magazine's Premier Golf Resorts for 2012, Monarch Beach also features a "Top 100" Golf Retail Shop, Men' s and Ladies Locker Rooms, and the Club 19 restaurant and grill. All of which boast features majestic panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Monarch Beach Golf Links is a key amenity to The St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort, Orange County's only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond resort. Opened in 2001, the oceanfront hotel features 400 guestrooms and suites, 65,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, award-winning restaurants and the 30,000 square foot Spa Gaucin. Located in Dana Point, CA in South Orange County, Monarch Beach is just twenty minutes from Orange County's John Wayne Airport. For more information, visit www.monarchbeachgolf.com
or call 949-240-8247. For more information on the St. Regis Monarch Beach, visit www.stregismb.com
or call 949-234-3200.
About OB Sports
Monarch Beach Golf Links is professionally managed by Scottsdale-based OB Sports Golf Management. OB Sports is a diversified, golf-oriented company with a long history of success that currently manages premier golf courses and country clubs throughout the United States. Known for its comprehensive and personalized services since 1972, OB Sports has become widely acclaimed as the leader in boutique-style golf course management. For more information on OB Sports, visit www.obsports.com
, call 480-948-1300. You can also "Like" OB Sports on Facebook at www.facebook.com/obsports
, follow OB Sports on Twitter: www.twitter.com/obsportsgolf
or view the OB Sports You Tube Channel at www.youtube.com/obsportsgolf