U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructor Fall Seminars Kick-Off Next Week In Boston
ATLANTA - U.S. Kids Golf is excited to begin the Certified Instructor fall series of seminars in Boston on Wednesday, October 17, 2012. These seminars, which educate PGA and LPGA Professionals on how to get the most out of their junior golf program, will unveil new data and information on how swing speed relates to the development of the junior golfer.
Other seminar sites for the fall and winter are New York, Portland, Indianapolis, Pinehurst, Phoenix, Orlando, and South Florida.
Other seminar content includes:
- Analysis of golf participation and programs vs. other youth sports
- "Scaling" of the following elements for youth: Equipment, The Golf Course, Competition, Instruction
- Parental involvement and introduction to the "Positive Coaching Alliance"
- High-quality instruction focusing on fun and achievement while teaching fundamentals
- Introduction to golf-specific games to serve as a key component in instruction
U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructors will be recognized as experts in teaching and conducting quality junior golf programs. Each seminar will include indoor training in addition to outdoor sessions that feature hands-on learning and coaching of junior golfers. Certification will require follow-up online testing.
Each Certified Instructor seminar will be led by 2004 PGA National Junior Golf Leader John Godwin and U.S. Kids Golf Vice President of Sales John Bryan.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Instructor:
- Credibility of achieving Certified status with the #1 brand in junior golf
- Listing on U.S. Kids Golf website as a Certified Instructor
- Social media promotion from official U.S. Kids Golf Facebook and Twitter pages
- Mention in news release issued by U.S. Kids Golf
- Use of the U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructor logo
- Access to training kit and U.S. Kids Golf Book of Games
- Discount on U.S. Kids Golf Learning Program materials
- Additional marketing materials
NOTE: PGA Members will receive 7 MSR credits for attending.
For more information on becoming a Certified Instructor and to register for an upcoming seminar, visit www.uskidsgolf.com/certifiedinstructors
About U.S. Kids Golf
U.S. Kids Golf, LLC is based in Atlanta, Ga., and manufactures equipment and related golf products made especially for kids. In addition to more than 4,000 golf shops and retail locations in the U.S., the company's products also are available in over 75 countries worldwide.
The U.S. Kids Golf Foundation, a Georgia non-profit recognized as a 501(c)(3) charity, was created in 2001 and provides services that include competition and instruction. The Foundation organizes more than 500 golf tournaments for kids each year, including Local Tours in more than 40 cities, ten Qualifiers across the nation, six Regional Championships, a European Championship and the U.S. Kids Golf World Championship and Teen World Championship, which are held each year in Pinehurst, N.C.
In partnership with the PGA of America, the Foundation also supports the U.S. Kids Golf Family Course program, which provides guidelines that help courses make the game easier to learn and more fun for kids and their families.
For more information, contact Corporate Communications Manager Andy Sadler at email@example.com
or 1-888-387-5437 ext. 108.