Brussels, Belgium, October 11th, 2012: Guru Training Systems, developer of the Swinguru Golf line of golf training products, has released a new free app - Swinguru Golf for iPad - on the Apple iTunes store.
The best way to improve your golf game is to learn the right technique from the start. Swinguru Golf for iPad provides you all the techniques you need, from power drives to a scoring short game.
Use the 3D Swinguru as your teacher and reference. This model is based on more than 20 years of biomechanical research and teaching experience and represents the ideal technique for the amateur golfer. The program contains a vast library of over 200 skills and drills which can be viewed in several dimensions, allowing you to get the best view of the techniques you need to improve your game.
The application features are :
• Watch the Swinguru perform the ideal amateur swing and learn by copying
• Load your own movie or photo and put the Swinguru on top to compare your technique directly, side-by-side
• Use the metronome to practice along to get the perfect timing for your swing
• View the Swinguru at several speeds and in slow-motion
• Step through your own movies and analyze your swing
• Save screenshots of the Swinguru Overlay on top of your own footage
• Watch instructional drill animation for practise tips for your shots
• Read text-based instructions on the skills and drills needed to learn and practice your shot
• Open two or four different viewers simultaneously to view multiple screens of information or text at once
• Mid-iron techniques included for free, with an in-app upgrade available for all techniques: swinging, pitching, chipping, putting, and sand
About Guru Training Systems:
Guru Training Systems (Brussels, Belgium) is a leading innovative company specialized
in analysis of sports movements. Created in early 2010, Guru Training Systems pioneered
computer gesture recognition technology for the golf industry and has become a favorite in golf
academies, indoor golf-centers, golf courses, recreational events, hotels & resorts.