U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructor Fall Seminars Continue In Portland And Indianapolis
ATLANTA - The U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructor fall series of seminars will continue through October with dates in Portland and Indianapolis.
Over 90 golf professionals have signed up for seminars in Boston and New York, and a total of 260 golf professionals attended the seminars at other locations earlier in the year.
These seminars, which educate PGA and LPGA Professionals on how to get the most out of their junior golf program, will unveil new data and information on how swing speed relates to the development of the junior golfer.
"The U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructor seminar is a valuable learning experience for anyone coaching junior golfers," said Suzy Whaley, District Director for the PGA of America in the Northeast Corridor. "The program gives you the tools you need to grow golf among junior and succeed in your market."
Other seminar sites for the winter are Pinehurst, Phoenix, Orlando and South Florida.
Other seminar content includes:
- Analysis of golf participation and programs vs. other youth sports
- "Scaling" of the following elements for youth: Equipment, The Golf Course, Competition, Instruction
- Parental involvement and introduction to the "Positive Coaching Alliance"
- High-quality instruction focusing on fun and achievement while teaching fundamentals
- Introduction to golf-specific games to serve as a key component in instruction
U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructors will be recognized as experts in teaching and conducting quality junior golf programs. Each seminar will include indoor training in addition to outdoor sessions that feature hands-on learning and coaching of junior golfers. Certification will require follow-up online testing.
Each Certified Instructor seminar will be led by 2004 PGA National Junior Golf Leader John Godwin and U.S. Kids Golf Vice President of Sales John Bryan.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Instructor:
- Credibility of achieving Certified status with the #1 brand in junior golf
- Listing on U.S. Kids Golf website as a Certified Instructor
- Social media promotion from official U.S. Kids Golf Facebook and Twitter pages
- Mention in news release issued by U.S. Kids Golf
- Use of the U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructor logo
- Access to training kit and U.S. Kids Golf Book of Games
- Discount on U.S. Kids Golf Learning Program materials
- Additional marketing materials
NOTE: PGA Members will receive 7 MSR credits for attending.
For more information on becoming a Certified Instructor and to register for an upcoming seminar, visit www.uskidsgolf.com/certifiedinstructors
About U.S. Kids Golf
U.S. Kids Golf, LLC is based in Atlanta, Ga., and manufactures equipment and related golf products made especially for kids. In addition to more than 4,000 golf shops and retail locations in the U.S., the company's products also are available in over 75 countries worldwide.
The U.S. Kids Golf Foundation, a Georgia non-profit recognized as a 501(c)(3) charity, was created in 2001 and provides services that include competition and instruction. The Foundation organizes more than 500 golf tournaments for kids each year, including Local Tours in more than 40 cities, ten Qualifiers across the nation, six Regional Championships, a European Championship and the U.S. Kids Golf World Championship and Teen World Championship, which are held each year in Pinehurst, N.C.
In partnership with the PGA of America, the Foundation also supports the U.S. Kids Golf Family Course program, which provides guidelines that help courses make the game easier to learn and more fun for kids and their families.
For more information, contact Christopher Carme at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 1-888-387-5437 ext. 682.