Casa de Campo's fall/winter packages combine rounds on the Caribbean's top courses with loads of amenities from this world-class resort
La Romana, D.R. (Oct. 23, 2012) - Just because the temperatures are dropping is no reason to put the golf clubs away. Casa de Campo-the best resort in the Caribbean, featuring the region's number-one-ranked golf course-has ways to keep you having fun and your game sharp.
The "Golf Lodge" packages combine rounds on the 63 holes of Pete Dye-designed courses with accommodations, meals, and unlimited use of some of the resort's most in-demand amenities. Both the four-night and seven-night packages include:
• Unlimited golf on The Links, an 18-hole Dye design featuring subtle elevation changes, lots of sand, and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea
• One round on the world-famous Teeth of the Dog course-ranked number-one in the Caribbean and 43 in the world by Golf magazine
• One round on Dye Fore, the wide and windy 27-hole layout located high above the Chavon River (for seven-day-package guests only)
• Shared cart for 18 holes daily
• Unlimited range balls
• Club storage
Accommodations, dining, and more
• A centrally located Golf Lodge room with complimentary wireless internet access
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Unlimited drinks by the glass at resort bars and restaurants
• Unlimited use of the gym/fitness center
Both Teeth of the Dog and The Links were recently renovated under Pete Dye's guidance. As well, more than $40 million has been spent upgrading many other parts of the 7,000-acre resort, including new restaurants, public areas, and the main pool deck.
No surprise, then, that Casa de Campo was recently named the Caribbean's Leading Golf Resort, for the fifth consecutive year, at the Caribbean and Americas 2012 World Travel Awards. The resort also was named among the top 20 family and top 20 golf resorts by the readers of Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report newsletter.
"Golf Lodge" packages begin at $1,128 for four nights, $1,997 for seven nights, per person, double occupancy, and are available from November 1-December 20, 2012, and again from January 4-April 30, 2013.
For more information, call 1-800-877-3643 or visit www.casadecampo.com.do
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO:
The 7,000 acre Casa de Campo resort offers an unmatched array of experiences found in a Caribbean including choice accommodations - in hotel rooms and suites or spacious villa homes; variety of dining in restaurants such as The Beach Club by Le Cirque and La Cana by Il Circo; unequalled sports experiences like 63-holes of Pete Dye designed golf on three courses: the Teeth of the Dog, Links and Dye Fore; 13-court La Terraza Tennis Center, a Shooting Center, Equestrian Center, Polo Club, Marina for deep sea and river fishing, a Yacht Club, private beaches, the Casa de Campo Spa, the Altos de Chavon artists village with museums, art galleries, boutique shopping, a Church, 5,000 seat Grecian style amphitheater, site of international touring concerts. Casa de Campo is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World.